Allied Effect is looking to grow by 100%, which means we are looking for our 1st employee. Allied Effect has clients in a variety of industries from retail, real estate, and consumer services, to business-to-business and non-profit organizations. If you are looking for a great opportunity with unlimited potential in a small agency this might be the position for you.
The Content Manager will be responsible for creating, editing, and placing content on multiple client websites and social media accounts. From blog and social media posts, to page content this position will need to research client’s products and services to produce high quality relevant content.
Allied Effect is looking for its first employee to have a diverse set of skills and be willing to learn more. Working for a growing agency will require the Content Manager to work outside of this job description as necessary. Special consideration will be given to those applicants with a passion for brand development, website and graphic design.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurially spirited
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work well in groups as well as with limited supervision
- Exceptional writing skills with both long and short form copy
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously under deadline pressures
- Outstanding communication skills especially over the phone and email
- Expertise with Social Media Accounts as well as scheduling software such as Hootsuite
- Understanding of current SEO best practices
- Experience managing a website including working with different CMS’ such as WordPress
- Basic understanding of current HTML/coding standards
- Comfortable with simple graphic design including understanding of the full Adobe Suite
If you feel you fit the requirements above and would like to be considered for the position please email a cover letter, resume, samples of your work, and salary requirements to email@example.com.